An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office as high winds follow today's heavy rain.
Gale-force winds gusting between 60-65mph are expected until 9pm tonight.
Rain has caused flooding on the A24 in Findon and Ham Road, Shoreham-by-sea.
What problems have you experienced due to today's bad weather? The Argus would like to hear from you.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Exam cancelled as security breach at sixth form college is probed
- Man arrested over the rape of two young women in woodland
- Decade of delays on £1bn schemes
- Lucky escape for children as bus is engulfed in flames
- Schools campaigners to hold protest in park