Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Heavy rain washes out Sussex roads
3:33pm Friday 14th December 2012 in News
An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office as high winds follow today's heavy rain.
Gale-force winds gusting between 60-65mph are expected until 9pm tonight.
Rain has caused flooding on the A24 in Findon and Ham Road, Shoreham-by-sea.
What problems have you experienced due to today's bad weather? The Argus would like to hear from you.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Forest food on the menu at Ashdown festival
- Spitfire display to be highlight of Littlehampton show
- Your say: Are the Greens fit to run Brighton and Hove City Council?
- Crawley cyclist flasher hunted by police
- Albion footballer's affray case dropped then named in fellow players' sex trial