An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office as high winds follow today's heavy rain.
Gale-force winds gusting between 60-65mph are expected until 9pm tonight.
Rain has caused flooding on the A24 in Findon and Ham Road, Shoreham-by-sea.
What problems have you experienced due to today's bad weather? The Argus would like to hear from you.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- New poll shows Peter Kyle and many other Labour seats would go if election was called now
- Top office block to be converted into flats after seven-figure sale
- Cafe can reopen now travellers on - but other city parks suffer
- Police hunt taxi driver after hit and run involving 13-year-old girl
- Parents create children's book to explain dialysis