An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office as high winds follow today's heavy rain.
Gale-force winds gusting between 60-65mph are expected until 9pm tonight.
Rain has caused flooding on the A24 in Findon and Ham Road, Shoreham-by-sea.
What problems have you experienced due to today's bad weather? The Argus would like to hear from you.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man, 75, held in murder probe
- Suspected human bones found on edge of fishing lake
- Man seriously injured after Toyota Avensis hits tree in Hove
- Two car crash in Brighton
- Long delays after van hits central reservation on the A23