Every week, we are giving Argus readers the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of our Your Interview feature.
Next week, a representative of the Squatters Network of Brighton will take a grilling from our readers.
To put your questions, email email@example.com, call 01273 544520 or leave your comment below.
* Who would you like to see on the spot? Email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the newsdesk on 01273 544512.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Queues round the block for surprise gig by Brighton duo
- Court order for HIV accused lawyers over paperwork delay
- We're fighting a Trip Advisor ‘vendetta’ says cafe owner Fatboy Slim
- Dustbin truck crashes into scaffolding on pedestrianised path
- Premier League dream come true for Seagulls fans who were there at club's darkest hour