Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Squatters take your questions
7:32pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 in News
Every week, we are giving Argus readers the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of our Your Interview feature.
Next week, a representative of the Squatters Network of Brighton will take a grilling from our readers.
To put your questions, email email@example.com, call 01273 544520 or leave your comment below.
* Who would you like to see on the spot? Email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the newsdesk on 01273 544512.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.