Every week, we are giving Argus readers the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of our Your Interview feature.
Next week, a representative of the Squatters Network of Brighton will take a grilling from our readers.
To put your questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01273 544520 or leave your comment below.
* Who would you like to see on the spot? Email your ideas to email@example.com or call the newsdesk on 01273 544512.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATED: Three women freed after tree falls on them in Southwick Recreation Ground
- Brighton earns runners-up place for Britain's best curry
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in smash with car
- Plan to redevelop lido could see 2016 opening
- UPDATE: Parking warden pushed to the ground by parent outside school