Every week, we are giving Argus readers the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of our Your Interview feature.
Next week, a representative of the Squatters Network of Brighton will take a grilling from our readers.
To put your questions, email email@example.com, call 01273 544520 or leave your comment below.
* Who would you like to see on the spot? Email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the newsdesk on 01273 544512.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Pavilion Gardens in Brighton sealed off following police incident
- Parents’ shock at STI tests offered to 15-year-olds in Brighton and Hove schools
- What could be the lasting impact of the Scottish referendum for the people of Sussex be?
- Sussex MP blasts 10% pay rise which would add £7k to their salaries as ‘out of touch’
- Couple who falsely claimed £113k in benefits by pretending they had split up are jailed for fraud