Every week, we are giving Argus readers the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of our Your Interview feature.
Next week, a representative of the Squatters Network of Brighton will take a grilling from our readers.
To put your questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01273 544520 or leave your comment below.
* Who would you like to see on the spot? Email your ideas to email@example.com or call the newsdesk on 01273 544512.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton Festival a 'resounding success' – as organisers look ahead to next year's 50th anniversary
- Man rescued by firefighters from burning house
- Man seriously injured after being hit by Toyota Prius
- Substance use by motorists said to be on the rise
- Brighton swimmer's attempt to tackle the channel is over