Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Squatters take your questions
7:32pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 in News
Every week, we are giving Argus readers the chance to put questions to leading figures, politicians and business people across Sussex as part of our Your Interview feature.
Next week, a representative of the Squatters Network of Brighton will take a grilling from our readers.
To put your questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01273 544520 or leave your comment below.
* Who would you like to see on the spot? Email your ideas to email@example.com or call the newsdesk on 01273 544512.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Seven months of misery - Brighton seafront roadworks delayed again
- Travellers arrive in West Worthing
- Revealed: Sussex is costly for students
- Man, 62, arrested after leg-stroking sexual assaults on bus journeys
- Council warns eateries which served ‘fake cod’
Comments are closed on this article.