This clever group of youngsters wrote their own show before taking to the stage to impress proud parents.
Pupils at Hertford Infant and Nursery School in Brighton spent around three weeks as part of their curriculum writing the music and the story for their show called Donkey Tales.
The dedicated bunch wowed teachers and parents with three performances last week.
Marcelo Staricoff, a teacher at the school, said: “It was fantastic. The children did fantastically well and I was proud to see them perform with so much enthusiasm and enjoyment.
“We had about 80 of them performing in great costumes that were made by their helpful parents.
“It was good to see such a varied audience too. There were mums and dads but also grandparents, aunties and brothers and sisters showing their support.
“Thank you to the teachers for all their commitment and dedication.”
See more school nativity pictures in our gallery: www.theargus.co.uk/photos/2012/nativities2012
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Villagers thwart suspected jewellery thief by chasing him down the street and grabbing him
- Frustration boils over as train passengers struggle to get home
- Remembering the Goldstone 20 years on
- City raking in cash from parking
- Firefighters to respond to emergency ambulance calls in pilot project