A FLOOD alert has been issued for Patcham, Brighton.
The Environment Agency made the warning after ground water levels rose further during Christmas Eve.
Brighton and Hove City Council said it was working with the Environment Agency and East Sussex Fire and Rescue in preparation for potential floods.
The authroities have recommended residents monitor the Environment Agency and Brighton and Hove City Council website for updates.
Flood alerts are in force across the county following days of heavy rain.
Christmas Day looks set to bring more wet weather.
- Brewery’s plan to open 20 pubs in just five years
- Budget boozer in plans for rooftop bar and a hotel
- We love us! Things that make Brighton great
- Tory slammed for ‘misleading’ leaflet mistake
- Police job cuts 'will damage community'