Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Parts of Brighton on Flood Alert
9:01pm Monday 24th December 2012 in News
A FLOOD alert has been issued for Patcham, Brighton.
The Environment Agency made the warning after ground water levels rose further during Christmas Eve.
Brighton and Hove City Council said it was working with the Environment Agency and East Sussex Fire and Rescue in preparation for potential floods.
The authroities have recommended residents monitor the Environment Agency and Brighton and Hove City Council website for updates.
Flood alerts are in force across the county following days of heavy rain.
Christmas Day looks set to bring more wet weather.
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.