Overrunning roadworks will resume on a major road today (January 7).
Highways Agency staff will continue drainage works on the A27 near Lancing today for three weeks, in what is hoped to be the end of work at the site.
Daytime work will begin between Manor Road and Busticle Lane and lane closures could be in place for up to three days, while the same stretch will be closed overnight between 8pm and 6am for up to three weeks with signed diversions.
The work was supposed to be completed last month but the Highways Agency claim that poor weather and unexpected problems have led to the work taking longer than expected.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- PICTURE GALLERY: Thousands show their support for the Seagulls in blue and white
- UPDATED: Katy Bourne re-elected PCC for the next four years
- Police and Crime Commissioner election - counting the votes
- Albion promotion could be worth £290m if they stay up
- MP claims conductor sickness is industrial action as relations hit new low