Overrunning roadworks will resume on a major road today (January 7).
Highways Agency staff will continue drainage works on the A27 near Lancing today for three weeks, in what is hoped to be the end of work at the site.
Daytime work will begin between Manor Road and Busticle Lane and lane closures could be in place for up to three days, while the same stretch will be closed overnight between 8pm and 6am for up to three weeks with signed diversions.
The work was supposed to be completed last month but the Highways Agency claim that poor weather and unexpected problems have led to the work taking longer than expected.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Most overcrowded train service runs out of Brighton station, new figures reveal
- Lifeboat called for girls hunting Pokemon
- VIDEO: Man, 21, arrested after police pursuit ends up with car smashing into wall
- Warning issued not to pull over for unmarked police vehicles on M25
- MP: Jeremy Corbyn will lose me my job