A woman suffered a serious eye injury after being attacked in a nightclub’s toilets.
A 38-year-old Worthing woman was attacked in the female toilets of the Coco Lounge in Clifton Road, Littlehampton, at about 2am on New Year’s Day.
A 32-year-old woman from Angmering has been arrested on suspicion of assault and questioned before being released on bail until February 19.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0391 of 01/01.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bin strike talks are ‘at a critical point’
- West Pier revival is back on the agenda
- More to pay as council is hit by Government cuts
- Emergency patients 'left lying on trolleys'
- Resident is flagging up dog mess problem