A woman suffered a serious eye injury after being attacked in a nightclub’s toilets.
A 38-year-old Worthing woman was attacked in the female toilets of the Coco Lounge in Clifton Road, Littlehampton, at about 2am on New Year’s Day.
A 32-year-old woman from Angmering has been arrested on suspicion of assault and questioned before being released on bail until February 19.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0391 of 01/01.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Travellers move on to St Helen's Park in Hangleton
- Chancellor announces major theatre boost on Brighton stage
- VIDEO: Nearly 2,000 bottles of wine stolen from Shoreham shop
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services