A woman suffered a serious eye injury after being attacked in a nightclub’s toilets.
A 38-year-old Worthing woman was attacked in the female toilets of the Coco Lounge in Clifton Road, Littlehampton, at about 2am on New Year’s Day.
A 32-year-old woman from Angmering has been arrested on suspicion of assault and questioned before being released on bail until February 19.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0391 of 01/01.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- It's our birthday: The Argus celebrates 135 years
- Man charged with attempted murder after woman stabbed multiple times
- Hospital scare for girl after she sits on used needle
- Police return to area where murdered student found
- Firefighters drafted in to help rescue seagull trapped in netting