A nurse accused of falling asleep on the job is appearing before a disciplinary panel.
Karen Stirman is said to have been found sleeping while in charge of the night shift at around 11.15pm on May 24, 2010.
The deputy matron is also said to have failed to provide patients at Victoria Nursing Home in Hove with the right medication.
She is accused of failing to turn one resident properly, failing to administer or record the right tablets and failing |to ensure a call bell was |within reach for two other residents.
She will appear at a Nursing and Midwifery Council hearing in London.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- 22-year-old man found dead in Brighton named
- Four passengers treated for injuries as bus crashes with car
- Mortar found in Brighton school
- Second wine theft in a week as burglars make off with more than £10,000 worth of bottles
- Brighton cafe-bar wins battle to keep its licence with a few minor amendments