A nurse accused of falling asleep on the job is appearing before a disciplinary panel.
Karen Stirman is said to have been found sleeping while in charge of the night shift at around 11.15pm on May 24, 2010.
The deputy matron is also said to have failed to provide patients at Victoria Nursing Home in Hove with the right medication.
She is accused of failing to turn one resident properly, failing to administer or record the right tablets and failing |to ensure a call bell was |within reach for two other residents.
She will appear at a Nursing and Midwifery Council hearing in London.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Electrical fault with a solar panel believed to have caused fire at Hove Town Hall
- Two people found dead after concerned care worker phones police
- Student suffers fractured skull after being hit by bus
- Ice cream sales hotting up with temperatures set to be better than Algiers, Budapest and Bucharest
- Woman trapped in car following crash on A27 westbound near Lewes