A nurse accused of falling asleep on the job is appearing before a disciplinary panel.
Karen Stirman is said to have been found sleeping while in charge of the night shift at around 11.15pm on May 24, 2010.
The deputy matron is also said to have failed to provide patients at Victoria Nursing Home in Hove with the right medication.
She is accused of failing to turn one resident properly, failing to administer or record the right tablets and failing |to ensure a call bell was |within reach for two other residents.
She will appear at a Nursing and Midwifery Council hearing in London.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Range Rover thief strikes again but new attempt is bungled
- Giant water slide the size of three football pitches destined for Brighton
- East Sussex hospital bosses given vote of no confidence
- Teenagers arrested after man stabbed in the chest during burglary at his home
- Revealed: The face of the thief who preyed on elderly caught red-handed