A nurse accused of falling asleep on the job is appearing before a disciplinary panel.
Karen Stirman is said to have been found sleeping while in charge of the night shift at around 11.15pm on May 24, 2010.
The deputy matron is also said to have failed to provide patients at Victoria Nursing Home in Hove with the right medication.
She is accused of failing to turn one resident properly, failing to administer or record the right tablets and failing |to ensure a call bell was |within reach for two other residents.
She will appear at a Nursing and Midwifery Council hearing in London.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Police and Crime Commissioner election - counting the votes
- PICTURE GALLERY: housands show their support for the Seagulls in blue and white
- Albion promotion could be worth £290m if they stay up
- MP claims conductor sickness is industrial action as relations hit new low
- Peake feared he would be left stranded in space if relations with Russia broke down