A nurse accused of falling asleep on the job is appearing before a disciplinary panel.
Karen Stirman is said to have been found sleeping while in charge of the night shift at around 11.15pm on May 24, 2010.
The deputy matron is also said to have failed to provide patients at Victoria Nursing Home in Hove with the right medication.
She is accused of failing to turn one resident properly, failing to administer or record the right tablets and failing |to ensure a call bell was |within reach for two other residents.
She will appear at a Nursing and Midwifery Council hearing in London.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- A27 reopens around Lewes after major fire
- Concern that police cuts will hamper ability to combat terrorism
- Abused in Brighton's West Street on a Tuesday evening for being Muslim
- PICTURES: Sherlock actor Martin Freeman adds star touch at cinema launch
- Troubled nightclub closed by council could become flats