A reward is on offer for help finding a 27-year-old released prisoner.
Sussex Police are offering £500 for information which leads to the arrest of Daniel Sallis.
He has been living at different addresses in Woodingdean since his released from prison in October.
He is due to be returned to prison for breaching his licence.
Sallis is 5ft 10in, stocky, with short brown hair.
He is blind in one eye and has a local accent. He was released from prison in October.
PC Mark Gorringe, of Sussex Police's Brighton intelligence unit, said: "Sallis has links to the Woodingdean, Hove and Southwick areas."
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101, quoting serial 1179 of January 2.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man found dead at Brighton homeless hostel
- Police hunt man after girl, 14, raped near field in Ovingdean
- Mum quits job to enter competitions full time after winning £250,000 in prizes
- Drugs wizard jailed for developing chemistry lab in Ovingdean says time behind bars was ‘awesome’
- VIDEO: Tragedy feared from planes flying ‘dangerously low’ over Shoreham