A reward is on offer for help finding a 27-year-old released prisoner.
Sussex Police are offering £500 for information which leads to the arrest of Daniel Sallis.
He has been living at different addresses in Woodingdean since his released from prison in October.
He is due to be returned to prison for breaching his licence.
Sallis is 5ft 10in, stocky, with short brown hair.
He is blind in one eye and has a local accent. He was released from prison in October.
PC Mark Gorringe, of Sussex Police's Brighton intelligence unit, said: "Sallis has links to the Woodingdean, Hove and Southwick areas."
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101, quoting serial 1179 of January 2.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man we met at gay nightclub died on our sofa
- Police called as girls, 12, get thrown out of cinema
- UPDATE: Severe delays on all Brighton and Hove bus services
- New ticket scheme confuses commuters at Brighton station
- Man who died in Newhaven lorry crash on Friday named