A reward is on offer for help finding a 27-year-old released prisoner.
Sussex Police are offering £500 for information which leads to the arrest of Daniel Sallis.
He has been living at different addresses in Woodingdean since his released from prison in October.
He is due to be returned to prison for breaching his licence.
Sallis is 5ft 10in, stocky, with short brown hair.
He is blind in one eye and has a local accent. He was released from prison in October.
PC Mark Gorringe, of Sussex Police's Brighton intelligence unit, said: "Sallis has links to the Woodingdean, Hove and Southwick areas."
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101, quoting serial 1179 of January 2.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Wetherspoon plan first hotel in Sussex at its boozer in Brighton's West Street
- The last known pictures of murder victim Janet Muller are released by police
- Man sent to jail over teen prostitution bid using Facebook
- Rose Hill Tavern given lifeline as councillors vote against turning it into flats
- Proud to call Brighton our home - Poll shows 91% of Brightonians wouldn't choose to live anywhere else