Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
£500 to find Woodingdean convict
A reward is on offer for help finding a 27-year-old released prisoner.
Sussex Police are offering £500 for information which leads to the arrest of Daniel Sallis.
He has been living at different addresses in Woodingdean since his released from prison in October.
He is due to be returned to prison for breaching his licence.
Sallis is 5ft 10in, stocky, with short brown hair.
He is blind in one eye and has a local accent. He was released from prison in October.
PC Mark Gorringe, of Sussex Police's Brighton intelligence unit, said: "Sallis has links to the Woodingdean, Hove and Southwick areas."
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101, quoting serial 1179 of January 2.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Missing Eastbourne man found safe and well
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure