A man has been arrested following three armed robberies at bookmakers in Eastbourne in the past month.
The 21-year-old, who is local to Eastbourne, was arrested last night (Wednesday) on suspicion of committing robberies at three Ladbrokes shops.
Robberies took place at Ladbrokes in Seaside on December 3, Carlisle Road on December 20 and seasise again at about 9.30am yesterday.
- Four men jailed for arranging prostitution of Brighton 16-year-old
- Bus company to review policy of allowing passengers to board its vehicles with hot food following passenger's 20 minute stand off with driver
- Disabled man fighting for life after street attack
- Boy left "shaken" after stranger grabs him in Tesco while he looked at Easter eggs
- Man repeatedly gropes woman as she tries to walk home