A man has been arrested following three armed robberies at bookmakers in Eastbourne in the past month.
The 21-year-old, who is local to Eastbourne, was arrested last night (Wednesday) on suspicion of committing robberies at three Ladbrokes shops.
Robberies took place at Ladbrokes in Seaside on December 3, Carlisle Road on December 20 and seasise again at about 9.30am yesterday.
- Crew use thermal imaging camera to find man laying in burning Brighton flat
- Councillors approve £540 million development plans to reinvigorate Brighton seafront
- NHS releases staff Christmas party guidelines to avoid disciplinary, dismissal or a discrimination claims
- Pair of teenagers missing for two days
- MP calls for council boss to intervene on bus cuts decision