A man has been arrested following three armed robberies at bookmakers in Eastbourne in the past month.
The 21-year-old, who is local to Eastbourne, was arrested last night (Wednesday) on suspicion of committing robberies at three Ladbrokes shops.
Robberies took place at Ladbrokes in Seaside on December 3, Carlisle Road on December 20 and seasise again at about 9.30am yesterday.
- Five Sussex Police officers accused of gross misconduct after man dies in custody
- Gran spends nearly £4,000 to protect her house against wi-fi and mobile phone signals
- Brighton earns runners-up place for Britain's best curry
- Plan to redevelop lido could see 2016 opening
- UPDATE: Parking warden pushed to the ground by parent outside school