Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Former Brighton hospital boss tipped as one to watch
5:10pm Thursday 10th January 2013 in News
The former head of the busiest hospital trust in Sussex has been tipped as one of ten people to watch this year.
Duncan Selbie left his job as chief executive of Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust last May.
He left to take up a role as the new chief executive of Public Health England.
This is a body set up to “protect and improve the nation’s health and wellbeing and to reduce inequalities”.
The aim will be to promote the sort of national health measures that stop people needing the NHS in the first place.
Mr Selbie was placed at number six among the ten people to watch in the field of science, according to The Times.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man crushed to death in rubbish bin
- UPDATE: Traffic chaos as subsidence hits seafront road
- Officer numbers to fall as part of £81 million target for police cuts
- Knives and airguns just some of the weapons found in schools
- Father may travel to Syria to find his sons
Comments are closed on this article.