Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Weather warning for rain issued by Met Office
- Double standards row as police car is pictured on double yellow lines
- PACA still without a permanent head as James Fox investigation continues
- UPDATED: Sussex Police non-emergency 101 number problem is fixed
- Brighton man who groomed vulnerable girl jailed for 14 years