Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Detectives in Bosham murder case make breakthrough
- Man tries to lure school boy, 12, into car and other students have been targeted too
- Parking loophole allows parent to avoid fines by pulling up on a green
- Man charged with terrorism offences after explosives found in flat
- Fear park could become playing field for academy