Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Live blog: Brighton and Hove City Council budget 2017/18
- Storm Doris: Live updates as 70mph winds are expected in Sussex
- Brighton and Hove City Council passes £21 million cuts budget at the second attempt
- Cyclist, 68, dies after being found with serious head injuries
- Exclusion zone put in place after 'bomb' found near leisure centre