Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Hot food spat delays bus by twenty minutes
- Thousands of pounds worth of origami dogs made from tenners could be let loose on the streets of Brighton
- Boy left "shaken" after stranger grabs him in Tesco while he looked at Easter eggs
- Supermum saves daughter from choking on gobstopper
- Man in fourth floor flat plunge believed to have been climbing on ledge to try and get into room with locked door