Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Train company accused of agreeing 'remedial plan' to increase cancellations
- Bomb scare at Brighton and Hove High School
- Man padlocked himself to lorry as police try to evict Brighton squatters
- Medics who aided Shoreham Airshow disaster survivors honoured for bravery
- Blundering cops wrongly seize poppers believing they were illegal