Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- High Court ruling: Police refused access to pilot statements over Shoreham Airshow crash
- Jailed: the crooked pair who defrauded the fire service
- Falklands veteran's widow who hopes to have his child wins embryos battle
- Snowdog vandalised within days of charity trail launch
- Tents and syringes found in city's parks