Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Adventurer missing presumed dead in Himalayan storms contacts The Argus
- Firefighters and lifeboats surround Brighton pier for drill
- Wreaths laid in memory of First World War Indian soldiers
- Residents call for ‘dangerous’ hedge to be cut
- Serial car test failure passes bus exam first time round