Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Person killed after being struck by a train
- Seagulls £38 million boost for city economy
- Drink driver caught after three mile South Downs chase banned
- Public should not approach wanted man, police warn
- Man, 70, arrested after kebab house damaged in suspected arson attack