Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Southern strike action politically motivated, claims rail minister
- Residents plea to tackle high levels of drug dealing on three Brighton streets
- Woman jailed after her lies led to innocent man spending five months behind bars
- Southern Railway announce implementation of new emergency timetable
- Council pay £36,000 to hush i360 details