Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- RAF station commander leads tributes to pilots killed in light aircraft crash
- Surf instructor who died aged 21 was "the best soul", friends say
- Man accused of murdering retired solicitor to go on trial
- Unions threaten "new era of industrial relations" after council reshuffle
- Carer still in profession despite lacing juice and porridge with laxatives