Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Two day strike announced by Southern Railway conductors
- Fresh opposition over £250m marina scheme with High Court challenge
- Justice catches up with fugitive waste boss four years on
- Detectives investigating two stabbings in Kemp Town street
- Health warning as Sussex braced for heatwave