Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Missing mother pictured in Tunisian nightclub
- Sussex sees rise in hate crime since EU referendum
- Boys in skirt protest claim school uniform rules were altered after hottest day
- MP mocked for saying she was a teacher after only working in private schools
- Concern raised for man last seen by his family more than a week ago