Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton woman was so drunk behind the wheel she swerved across the A27 at just 30mph
- One of Brighton's oldest shops could be torn down to make way for entrance to new shopping square
- Cyclist dies following crash with another cyclist
- The lights are green! Why aren't you moving? Confused driver gets stuck in temporary taxi rank
- She said yes! Couple get engaged in photo booth only to leave the pictures in the back of a cab