Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Airport and home plans up for debate in Crawley
7:00am Friday 11th January 2013 in News
Airport development and new housing are on the agenda of a civic debate being held next month.
The Crawley Debate 2013 is taking place on Wednesday, February 6, at the Civic Hall in The Boulevard, Crawley.
The themes are the development of Gatwick Airport and how future housing needs can be met.
Panel members include representatives from the airport and from tenants’ groups.
To ask a question or listen to the debate, register at www.crawley.gov.uk/debate, or call Nora Davies on 01293 438225.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Crews tackle chimney fire in Barcombe
- Arson probe after Brighton bench set on fire
- Brighton man rescued after setting his supper on fire
- Missing Crawley teen found "safe and unharmed"
- Newhaven and Bognor given millions of pounds to regenerate towns
Comments are closed on this article.