Hundreds of people have scoured over the plans a new community group hopes will secure the future of Saltdean Lido.
The community interest company (CIC), which hopes to take on the iconic building, put its plans on show at the weekend.
Hundreds of local residents visited the display at St Richard’s Church Hall.
Director of Saltdean Lido CIC Rebecca Crook said more than 250 people had visited on Saturday, January 12 and more were expected yesterday (January 13).
She said: “We also had another 45 people join the CIC, bringing our membership to more than 450 people.
“Feedback from people who came to see what we have planned was very positive.”
For more information visit www.saltdeanlido.co.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Patient transfer 'will not be affected by strike' says boss
- Thousands of patients forced to find new GP as practice prepares to close
- Dozens of adults and children take part in Albion in the Commuinity tournament
- PICTURES: Brighton Mod Weekender
- Bride will have to walk down the aisle on crutches after remote-control car rams into her and breaks her leg