Do you remember the Brighton Blitz? Or have members of your family shared their memories and pictures with you?
Next week The Argus will produce a special supplement remembering when bombs rained down on the town during World War II.
A map pinpointing the location of every wartime explosion will also be published online.
If you have memories of that terrifying time, we would like to hear from you.
All knowledge or pictures of a city bomb site will be added to the map.
To get in touch call 01273544531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Two pupils excluded after classmates alert teachers they had knives in their bags
- Slice of Brighton's prime real estate goes on the market for "just" £50m
- Fresh hope in fight to save 145-year-old Brighton pub from development into flats
- Family claim police officers just sat and watched as 19 traveller vehicles moved on to park
- £250,000 to be spent on five police drones - but purchase sparks privacy concerns