Do you remember the Brighton Blitz? Or have members of your family shared their memories and pictures with you?
Next week The Argus will produce a special supplement remembering when bombs rained down on the town during World War II.
A map pinpointing the location of every wartime explosion will also be published online.
If you have memories of that terrifying time, we would like to hear from you.
All knowledge or pictures of a city bomb site will be added to the map.
To get in touch call 01273544531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- New £4.5 million open air pool will be first of its kind in the country
- Pressure mounts on Sussex Police to explain involvement in monitoring of MP Caroline Lucas
- Party loyalties split over EU issue as referendum debate hots up
- 400 jobs set to go at Kate's Cakes factory
- Artists Open Houses returns with 60 new exhibitions