Do you remember the Brighton Blitz? Or have members of your family shared their memories and pictures with you?
Next week The Argus will produce a special supplement remembering when bombs rained down on the town during World War II.
A map pinpointing the location of every wartime explosion will also be published online.
If you have memories of that terrifying time, we would like to hear from you.
All knowledge or pictures of a city bomb site will be added to the map.
To get in touch call 01273544531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Minister announces he will step down at general election to "make way for younger candidate"
- Dreaming of a white February
- Well known Hove jewellers close after 57 years in business
- Roadworks on one of Sussex's busiest roads to close lanes and see speed limit drop to 40mph
- Snow alert: Six of the best pictures as the white stuff falls in Sussex again