Do you remember the Brighton Blitz? Or have members of your family shared their memories and pictures with you?
Next week The Argus will produce a special supplement remembering when bombs rained down on the town during World War II.
A map pinpointing the location of every wartime explosion will also be published online.
If you have memories of that terrifying time, we would like to hear from you.
All knowledge or pictures of a city bomb site will be added to the map.
To get in touch call 01273544531 or email email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- Broken radiotherapy machine delays treatment for cancer patients
- One hundred lucky fans meet YouTube star Zoella
- Halloween garden for fright night fans
- It wasn't cold enough for dying girl to wear wig says school's head teacher