Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Mobile home destroyed in fire
8:33am Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
An investigation has been launched into the cause of a fire that destroyed a mobile home.
Firefighters were called to the Riverside caravan park in Shripney Road, Bognor, just after 7pm yesterday to find the home well alight.
Crews from Bognor and Chichester were able to contain the fire but could not save the home.
Nobody was in the home at the time of the fire and it is not yet known how it started.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Sussex families tell how they have been ripped apart by school bullying
- Man charged in University of Sussex trafficking case following extradition
- Greater Brighton "City Deal" signed, promising £170m boost for local digital businesses
- Agatha Christie whodunnit gremlins leave Eastbourne audience in the dark
- Meet Your Argus - in the pub
Comments are closed on this article.