An investigation has been launched into the cause of a fire that destroyed a mobile home.
Firefighters were called to the Riverside caravan park in Shripney Road, Bognor, just after 7pm yesterday to find the home well alight.
Crews from Bognor and Chichester were able to contain the fire but could not save the home.
Nobody was in the home at the time of the fire and it is not yet known how it started.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Caroline Lucas throws her hat in the ring to be Green Party leader
- Boss of scandal-hit ambulance trust leaves
- Evacuation after hotel swimming pool roof collapses
- Parents of Connor Saunders awarded for their community work in son's memory
- In memory of Shoreham Airshow victims, players set new world record for longest ever football match