An investigation has been launched into the cause of a fire that destroyed a mobile home.
Firefighters were called to the Riverside caravan park in Shripney Road, Bognor, just after 7pm yesterday to find the home well alight.
Crews from Bognor and Chichester were able to contain the fire but could not save the home.
Nobody was in the home at the time of the fire and it is not yet known how it started.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Councillor fined for breaking planning rules is sacked
- 50 objections raised against plans for coach park at Scientology HQ
- New Mexican street food restaurant opens in Brighton
- £1bn neighbourhood of 2,750 homes and giant business park approved
- Protesters: We’re glad we stopped this fascist