Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Mobile home destroyed in fire
8:33am Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
An investigation has been launched into the cause of a fire that destroyed a mobile home.
Firefighters were called to the Riverside caravan park in Shripney Road, Bognor, just after 7pm yesterday to find the home well alight.
Crews from Bognor and Chichester were able to contain the fire but could not save the home.
Nobody was in the home at the time of the fire and it is not yet known how it started.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.