An investigation has been launched into the cause of a fire that destroyed a mobile home.
Firefighters were called to the Riverside caravan park in Shripney Road, Bognor, just after 7pm yesterday to find the home well alight.
Crews from Bognor and Chichester were able to contain the fire but could not save the home.
Nobody was in the home at the time of the fire and it is not yet known how it started.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Residents plea to tackle high levels of drug dealing on three Brighton streets
- Southern Railway announce implementation of new emergency timetable
- Council pay £36,000 to hush i360 details
- Early bids pouring in for Snowdogs
- Police hunt for shoplifter with handgun after supermarket raid