An investigation has been launched into the cause of a fire that destroyed a mobile home.
Firefighters were called to the Riverside caravan park in Shripney Road, Bognor, just after 7pm yesterday to find the home well alight.
Crews from Bognor and Chichester were able to contain the fire but could not save the home.
Nobody was in the home at the time of the fire and it is not yet known how it started.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- GPs under pressure as seventh practice closes
- Man, 19, charged with stabbing teenager in McDonald's
- May’s Brexit vision divides opinion
- Tallest tower in Worthing could be approved despite more than 2,300 objectors
- Southern talks 'constructive' but no resolution reached