An investigation has been launched into the cause of a fire that destroyed a mobile home.
Firefighters were called to the Riverside caravan park in Shripney Road, Bognor, just after 7pm yesterday to find the home well alight.
Crews from Bognor and Chichester were able to contain the fire but could not save the home.
Nobody was in the home at the time of the fire and it is not yet known how it started.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Tributes to player, 31, who collapsed and died on football pitch
- Man, 52, held on suspicion of rape
- Anger as residents claim they are ‘kept in the dark’ over hostel plans
- ‘Scrap rates so we can compete’
- CCTV released of suspected wanted over raped of man near railway station