An investigation has been launched into the cause of a fire that destroyed a mobile home.
Firefighters were called to the Riverside caravan park in Shripney Road, Bognor, just after 7pm yesterday to find the home well alight.
Crews from Bognor and Chichester were able to contain the fire but could not save the home.
Nobody was in the home at the time of the fire and it is not yet known how it started.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- 'No evidence of harm to patients' in secret ambulance delay scheme
- Duke of Edinburgh admires views of Brighton and Hove as he boards i360
- Taxi companies set to fight for your custom as Uber launches in Brighton and Hove
- Parliament misled over patients transport ambulance scandal
- Carly Smart, 26, is missing from Brighton