An investigation has been launched into the cause of a fire that destroyed a mobile home.
Firefighters were called to the Riverside caravan park in Shripney Road, Bognor, just after 7pm yesterday to find the home well alight.
Crews from Bognor and Chichester were able to contain the fire but could not save the home.
Nobody was in the home at the time of the fire and it is not yet known how it started.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Pier boss sells his last city bar as profits soar
- Parking gripes as travellers move on to bingo hall site
- Man’s stash of child porn
- If only the police had listened to Shana’s fears and taken her seriously
- How murderer stalked teenager for months