An investigation has been launched into the cause of a fire that destroyed a mobile home.
Firefighters were called to the Riverside caravan park in Shripney Road, Bognor, just after 7pm yesterday to find the home well alight.
Crews from Bognor and Chichester were able to contain the fire but could not save the home.
Nobody was in the home at the time of the fire and it is not yet known how it started.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Frustration boils over as train passengers struggle to get home
- Villagers thwart suspected jewellery thief by chasing him down the street and grabbing him
- Goldstone glory days to be remembered 20 years on
- £20m parking profit but drivers spend 16 working days a year in traffic
- Firefighters to respond to emergency ambulance calls in pilot project