A faulty light fitting is believed to be responsible for a fire that broke out in an attic.
Crews were called to Eastcroft Mews in Horsham at 10.15pm yesterday following reports of smoke coming from the loft of a terraced home.
Two crews from Horsham were able to contain the fire to the attic.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- What happened to Penny's bags after her death? Family's plea to find dead mother's possessions
- Hate crimes soar by 40% in just a year
- Ukip claims to have up to 40% support
- Concern growing for missing woman last seen leaving home at 4am
- Father arrested and held in the cells overnight after daubing “lies lies lies” on Tory election poster