Light fitting causes attic fire

First published in News

A faulty light fitting is believed to be responsible for a fire that broke out in an attic.

Crews were called to Eastcroft Mews in Horsham at 10.15pm yesterday following reports of smoke coming from the loft of a terraced home.

Two crews from Horsham were able to contain the fire to the attic.

Nobody was injured in the incident.

See the latest news headlines from The Argus:

More news from The Argus

Follow @brightonargus

The Argus: Daily Echo on Facebook - facebook.com/southerndailyecho Like us on Facebook

The Argus: Google+ Add us to your circles on Google+

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree