Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Light fitting causes attic fire
9:00am Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
A faulty light fitting is believed to be responsible for a fire that broke out in an attic.
Crews were called to Eastcroft Mews in Horsham at 10.15pm yesterday following reports of smoke coming from the loft of a terraced home.
Two crews from Horsham were able to contain the fire to the attic.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
- Your interview: Richard Robinson, Brighton Science Festival
Comments are closed on this article.