Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Light fitting causes attic fire
9:00am Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
A faulty light fitting is believed to be responsible for a fire that broke out in an attic.
Crews were called to Eastcroft Mews in Horsham at 10.15pm yesterday following reports of smoke coming from the loft of a terraced home.
Two crews from Horsham were able to contain the fire to the attic.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Colour, confidence, floats and lots of Pride
- Flying the flag to show police support for Pride
- So much to enjoy at Pride
- Teenager killed by train was being bullied
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Owners ‘ignored sprinkler advice’
Comments are closed on this article.