Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Armed officers raid flat following two hour stand off
- 'Expect delays for rest of week', train passengers warned
- Society criticises demolition of "Brighton's best post-war building"
- Albion fans show their colours ahead of crunch clash at Boro
- Man fighting cancer gets £18,000 lottery win boost