Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Female driver cut out of car after crash
12:02pm Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
A driver was being cut out of her vehicle following a crash in Ditchling Road this morning.
The incident happened at about 11.30am at the junction of Woodbourne Avenue near Hollingbury Golf Course.
Witnesses reported a red VW Golf and a people carrier had been involved in the collision.
Several police cars, ambulances and a fire engine are currently at the scene cutting out the female driver.
It is not yet known the extent of injuries to her or others involved in the crash.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
- Your interview: Richard Robinson, Brighton Science Festival
Comments are closed on this article.