Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
No snow but Sussex still shivers
12:57pm Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
There was not the blanket of white that people woke up to yesterday but Sussex was still feeling the bite of the latest wintry spell of weather.
Temperatures are likely to stay just above zero for the next few days but most of the county looks set to avoid another snowstorm until Friday.
the exception will be Newhaven and Hastings, where snow could fall early tomorrow morning.
Council gritters will once again be out in force as the mercury dips below zero every night this week.
Drivers are again urged to use caution with the roads possibly icy.
The Met Office has issued a level three cold warning for the county until Friday.
It means there is a 90% chance of snow or icy condition and the weather could increase the health risks to vulnerable patients and disrupt the delivery of services.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Workman dies after falling from Eastbourne Pier
- Workman in life threatening condition after falling from Eastbourne Pier
- Man caught urinating on Brighton war memorial punished
- New mother disturbs burglars in her home
- Man accused of driving car onto motor racing circuit during event
Comments are closed on this article.