Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Monster cod is a Sussex record-breaker
8:10pm Wednesday 23rd January 2013 in News
A port is proving a good catch.
Dominic Camilleri has claimed a club record at Shoreham Port.
He pulled in a gigantic cod weighing 40lb 12oz.
Mr Camilleri is a member of the South Coast Angling Club based in Shoreham. They have beaten the club record four times in two months fishing at Shoreham Port.
South Coast Angling Club Secretary Reg Phillips said: “We really have enjoyed a cracking run of fish from our waters of late, and the recent run of form has got our members wondering if there is a 50 out there that can be lured to the scales. I certainly wouldn’t bet against it.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Worthing teen died after doctors did not check for tumour, inquest hears
- Fire breaks out at historic Brighton flats
- Hove shop assistant chases after knife-carrying robber
- Former Whitehawk FC players in court on match-fixing counts
- Carol singers at windmill raise money for hospice.
Comments are closed on this article.