Burglar Mariusz Minko who has been jailed for 18 months after he admitted burgling a house.
The 28-year-old confessed to raiding the house in Chichester and other offences including handling stolen goods from other burglaries in West Sussex between March and August 2012.
Minko, of Victoria Drive, Bognor, was jailed at Lewes Crown Court.
Detective Constable Neil James said: “As a result of our inquiries we identified Minko as a burglar and we recovered a large quantity of stolen property.
"Most of it has been identified and restored to its owners, but we are hoping that any other victims will still visit the website to see if they can identify any of the outstanding property.
“We think these remaining items may have come from burglaries in the Chichester and Bognor areas between January and August last year, so if you think they may be yours please contact us via the website.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Storm Doris: Live updates as 70mph winds are expected in Sussex
- Cyclist, 68, dies after being found with serious head injuries
- Lady Colin Campbell pulled into path of another car, driving trial told
- Shoreham Airshow disaster pre-inquest review postponed
- GP may quit UK after Brexit vote