Millions of Southern Water customers are facing above-inflation price hikes in April – despite the company announcing operating profits of £271m last year.
Southern Water today announced their 2.8m water and wastewater customers can expect an average bill increase of 5.3% – the third highest increase out the 24 water companies in the UK.
We're putting Southern Water's director of communications, Geoff Loader, in the Your Interview hot seat to answer your questions.
What would you like to ask? Send in your questions today to email@example.com or call 01273 544 682.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- New £4.5 million open air pool will be first of its kind in the country
- Pressure mounts on Sussex Police to explain involvement in monitoring of MP Caroline Lucas
- Party loyalties split over EU issue as referendum debate hots up
- 400 jobs set to go at Kate's Cakes factory
- Artists Open Houses returns with 60 new exhibitions