Millions of Southern Water customers are facing above-inflation price hikes in April – despite the company announcing operating profits of £271m last year.
Southern Water today announced their 2.8m water and wastewater customers can expect an average bill increase of 5.3% – the third highest increase out the 24 water companies in the UK.
We're putting Southern Water's director of communications, Geoff Loader, in the Your Interview hot seat to answer your questions.
What would you like to ask? Send in your questions today to email@example.com or call 01273 544 682.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenager's 16th birthday party shut down by police after gatecrasher chaos
- The gloves are coming off! It's the battle of the tourist attractions as the Brighton Wheel takes on the i360
- Brighton and Hove bus company announce fare increases - but not for all passengers
- RSPCA search for the purrfect new home
- Charity set up by Body Shop founder under investigation over grants