Millions of Southern Water customers are facing above-inflation price hikes in April – despite the company announcing operating profits of £271m last year.
Southern Water today announced their 2.8m water and wastewater customers can expect an average bill increase of 5.3% – the third highest increase out the 24 water companies in the UK.
We're putting Southern Water's director of communications, Geoff Loader, in the Your Interview hot seat to answer your questions.
What would you like to ask? Send in your questions today to email@example.com or call 01273 544 682.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man found dead at Brighton homeless hostel
- Police hunt man after girl, 14, raped near field in Ovingdean
- Mum quits job to enter competitions full time after winning £250,000 in prizes
- Drugs wizard jailed for developing chemistry lab in Ovingdean says time behind bars was ‘awesome’
- VIDEO: Tragedy feared from planes flying ‘dangerously low’ over Shoreham