A mother and daughter had a lucky escape following this crash today (February 7).
Their car flipped over in hay in Main Street, Peasmarsh, near Rye, at 9am.
PC Dan Bevan pulled them out. A spokesman said: “It was a lucky escape.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Parking firm tells pregnant woman she must pay up
- ‘A car has just come through Mum’s window’
- Bid to make Brighton seafront a year-round attraction
- Jewish couple appalled to find antiques store selling Nazi swastika armband
- Star chef on course to be crowned nation's best