A mother and daughter had a lucky escape following this crash today (February 7).
Their car flipped over in hay in Main Street, Peasmarsh, near Rye, at 9am.
PC Dan Bevan pulled them out. A spokesman said: “It was a lucky escape.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man arrested after five Brighton and Hove betting shops are vandalised
- In The Dock: Three people who have appeared in court from Hove
- Refuse dispute resolution is ‘very close’ after council leader's 80 minute meeting with bin workers
- Teenagers tricked and blackmailed into sending inappropriate images
- City restaurants named among the best in the UK