A mother and daughter had a lucky escape following this crash today (February 7).
Their car flipped over in hay in Main Street, Peasmarsh, near Rye, at 9am.
PC Dan Bevan pulled them out. A spokesman said: “It was a lucky escape.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Doctors claim state of emergency accommodation in the city could contribute to a rise in homeless deaths
- Cuddle therapy reaches Sussex
- Bid for memorial for fisherman
- Paul Withers found guilty of murdering mother of his children Lauren Masters
- Mother disowns woman who was feared missing in Tunisia