A mother and daughter had a lucky escape following this crash today (February 7).
Their car flipped over in hay in Main Street, Peasmarsh, near Rye, at 9am.
PC Dan Bevan pulled them out. A spokesman said: “It was a lucky escape.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Now for the real test as London Bridge Station opens new concourse after bank holiday
- Brighton scientists support call to ban microbeads
- Police in armed stand off with pensioner
- Three men drive in 23-year-old hatchback from Brighton to Mongolia
- Getting the thump: residents still suffering sleepless nights due to wind farm work