The future of Brighton seafront is up for grabs and you can have your say.
A “Seafront Strategy” is being developed to improve the coastal stretch from Hove Lagoon to Saltdean.
Brighton and Hove City Council wants to hear suggestions for possible improvement to the Volk’s Electric Railway.
Twenty years on, the aim of the seafront strategy is “to develop the unique character areas of the iconic Brighton and Hove seafront to create attractive, sustainable, high quality environments for residents, businesses and visitors throughout the year”.
Council staff are setting out to canvas opinion at exhibitions at King Alfred Leisure Centre, on February 18, at Saltdean Libarary, on February 22, at Yellowave in Madeira Drive, on February 27, and at the Fishing Museum in King’s Road Arches on March 2.
Visit the website consult.brighton-hove.gov.uk/portal/ bhcc/seafront/strategy.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Friends tell how murder victim Shana Grice had been stalked
- Boy, 15, stabbed on Brighton seafront
- Lifeguards WERE recommended for Camber Sands by RNLI three years ago
- Talented rugby player, 22, left with brain injuries after car crash
- Lucas: I'd be willing to enter electoral pact with Labour