Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Future of Brighton and Hove seafront could be up to you
8:50am Friday 15th February 2013 in News
The future of Brighton seafront is up for grabs and you can have your say.
A “Seafront Strategy” is being developed to improve the coastal stretch from Hove Lagoon to Saltdean.
Brighton and Hove City Council wants to hear suggestions for possible improvement to the Volk’s Electric Railway.
Twenty years on, the aim of the seafront strategy is “to develop the unique character areas of the iconic Brighton and Hove seafront to create attractive, sustainable, high quality environments for residents, businesses and visitors throughout the year”.
Council staff are setting out to canvas opinion at exhibitions at King Alfred Leisure Centre, on February 18, at Saltdean Libarary, on February 22, at Yellowave in Madeira Drive, on February 27, and at the Fishing Museum in King’s Road Arches on March 2.
Visit the website consult.brighton-hove.gov.uk/portal/ bhcc/seafront/strategy.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Appeal for witnesses after two men are attacked in Hastings
- Suspected burglars arrested after detectives tracks them to stolen car
- Investigation launched following violent incidents in Worthing
Comments are closed on this article.