Protesters are to demonstrate against proposals for a new car dealership yard.
Residents from Ferring, East Preston, Kingston and surrounding villages will show their disapproval of plans by Chandlers BMW to build a large car dealership facility.
The campaigners say that six- and-a-half acres of agricultural land earmarked for the site will mean a further erosion of the Ferring to East Preston strategic gap.
Demonstrators will gather at 11am on Saturday, February 16 at the entrance to Roundstone Farm, adjacent to the roundabout at the junction of the main A259 Littlehampton Road and the A280 Angmering by-pass.
About 150 letters of objection to the plans have been lodged with Arun District Council by members of the public, the three parish councils of Ferring, East Preston and Kingston, and the Campaign for the Protection of Rural England.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Weather warning for rain issued by Met Office
- Double standards row as police car is pictured on double yellow lines
- PACA still without a permanent head as James Fox investigation continues
- UPDATED: Sussex Police non-emergency 101 number problem is fixed
- Brighton man who groomed vulnerable girl jailed for 14 years