Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Armed police stand-off with 72-year-old pensioner enters third day
- Now for the real test as London Bridge Station opens new concourse
- Police in armed stand off with pensioner
- Man's body recovered from Brighton beach near the i360
- Young man found dead in house - police say circumstances are unexplained