Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Judge criticises Sussex Police for "jumping to conclusions" over Shana's complaints
- Michael Lane jailed for 25 years for the murder of Shana Grice
- Shana's family 'very relieved' over 'long and deserved prison sentence' for Lane
- Parking gripes as travellers move on to bingo hall site
- Man’s stash of child porn