Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Weather warning for rain issued by Met Office
- Double standards row as police car is pictured on double yellow lines
- PACA still without a permanent head as James Fox investigation continues
- UPDATED: Sussex Police non-emergency 101 number problem is fixed
- Brighton man who groomed vulnerable girl jailed for 14 years