Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Southern Railway conductors announce plans for a FIVE day strike
- Most overcrowded train service runs out of Brighton station, new figures reveal
- Police officer charged with theft of force property
- Final suspect in mistaken-identity shooting found not guilty after retrial
- VIDEO: Man, 21, arrested after police pursuit ends up with car smashing into wall