Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Petition calling for Southern to be sacked delivered to Number 10
- Train compensation scheme "does not go far enough"
- Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver backs #MincePieMonday campaign to raise money for Brighton charity
- Revealed: The winners of The Argus Snowdog selfie competition
- Musician nominated for two top awards