Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- We're fighting a Trip Advisor ‘vendetta’ says cafe owner Fatboy Slim
- Dustbin truck crashes into scaffolding on pedestrianised path
- Premier League dream come true for Seagulls fans who were there at club's darkest hour
- Demolition to make way for 170,000sqft extension of shopping centre underway
- Office block with shops near station sells for £12.6 million