Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Murderer who killed man in street with shotgun after fleeing jail is on the run for third time
- Peter Kyle: I want to work with Jeremy Corbyn but the Labour Party has to change
- High hopes for Strictly Danny after top start on the dancefloor
- The Royal Pavilion wallpaper that inspired a Snowdog
- Mother's petrifying wait for heart donor to save baby daughter's life