Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Man sought for attempted murder after woman stabbed multiple times
- Vulnerable Brighton schoolgirl forced into prostitution after running away from home
- King Fare Dodger or is he big scapegoat?
- Manhunt launched after teenager stabbed multiple times manages to escape her attacker on a nearby bus
- Ex-finance chief who defrauded NHS told to repay £2m