Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- ‘He was football mad and life of the party’
- Man, 52, held on suspicion of rape
- Rag ’n’ Bone Man is dressed to thrill
- Pet dogs are killed in cottage kitchen blaze
- Residents ‘kept in the dark’ over hostel plans for their road