Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- A27 reopens around Lewes after major fire
- Concern that police cuts will hamper ability to combat terrorism
- Abused in Brighton's West Street on a Tuesday evening for being Muslim
- PICTURES: Sherlock actor Martin Freeman adds star touch at cinema launch
- Troubled nightclub closed by council could become flats