Dozens of women put on their dancing shoes in the centre of Brighton to protest against violence towards females.
Passers-by were shocked by the apparent burst of spontaneous dancing to Tina Turner by the group of women.
But in fact, their moves had been carefully choreographed for two hours earlier for the flashmob.
The protest was inspired by the global campaign which states that one in three women around the world will be raped or beaten in their lifetime.
Video by Jonny Barton
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- 22-year-old man found dead in Brighton property
- JAILED: The man who stabbed his mother 11 times in a drug-fuelled haze and cut off his genitals
- Second wine theft in a week as burglars make off with more than £10,000 worth of bottles
- Council leader Jason Kitcat receives national award
- Teenager has bottle smashed over his head on train to Brighton in "mindless act of violence"