Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Four-year-old injured and woman cut free in three-car Eastbourne crash
10:20am Tuesday 19th February 2013 in News
A four-year-old child was injured in a three car crash in Eastbourne.
The child suffered minor injuries in the collision which happened at 9.25am today (February 19) at the Lottbridge roundabout in Lottbridge Drove.
A woman in one of the cars was trapped and had to be released by fire and rescue.
Police said there were no reports of serious injury at this time but no further information was available at present.
- Newhaven and Bognor given millions of pounds to regenerate towns
- Councils preparing to set standard by raising flag for Commonwealth
- Carpentry teacher is a man with a mission and worthy Local Hero
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
Comments are closed on this article.