A man was punched in the face as he walked home.
Sussex Police have just released information about the incident when a 20-year-old man was attacked in Rock-a-Nore Road in Hastings on Saturday, January 26, at around 11pm.
He was hit on the left side of the face, causing bruising and swelling which was treated at Conquest Hospital in St Leonards.
The suspect was part of a group of three men who are all described as white but with tanned skin, aged in their 30s, wearing dark clothing with hoods which were all worn up.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call 101, quoting serial 796 of 26/1.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Murderer who gunned down man in street after fleeing jail is on the run
- Kyle: I want to work with Corbyn but the Labour Party has to change
- John Lewis development could spark wider improvements in Brighton
- Snowdogs bow wow the crowds on their trail
- High hopes for Strictly Danny after top start on the dancefloor