A man was punched in the face as he walked home.
Sussex Police have just released information about the incident when a 20-year-old man was attacked in Rock-a-Nore Road in Hastings on Saturday, January 26, at around 11pm.
He was hit on the left side of the face, causing bruising and swelling which was treated at Conquest Hospital in St Leonards.
The suspect was part of a group of three men who are all described as white but with tanned skin, aged in their 30s, wearing dark clothing with hoods which were all worn up.
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call 101, quoting serial 796 of 26/1.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- The man who blew the whistle...
- Two men charged over the kidnapping of a man off a residential street in Brighton
- Person hit by a train at Aldrington
- Posh girls’ school now has new swish style to go with it
- Homeless community feel safer on the street