Two museums are hosting a range of fun-filled activities this half-term.
Keen historians can discover more about fossils and minerals at a special event today at the Brighton Booth Museum while science fans are also welcomed to a Microscope Madness event on Friday, February 22.
A dedicated Jacqueline Wilson exhibition, Daydreams and Diaries, is on display at Hove Museum all this week with free admission.
Earlier this week, budding illustrators put their skills to the test at a character building workshop at Hove Museum on Monday, whilst a special Investigate the Iguanodon event took place yesterday.
To book tickets call 03000 290902.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion's promotion chase reaches fever pitch
- New million pound restaurant set for seafront site
- Fears rise as four GP practices in Brighton and Hove look likely to close
- Parents protest over "stressful" SATS could cost them £60 fines
- PICTURE GALLERY: Baking, burritos and bugs in foodie festival weekend