Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man rescued from late-night Worthing flat fire
A man has been taken to hospital after being rescued from a late night flat fire.
Firefighters were called to the Madeira Avenue property, in Worthing, shortly before midnight last night (February 25).
The man, who is thought to be in his early thirties, was rescued and taken to hospital with smoke inhalation.
An East Sussex Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said that the blaze was started accidently in the kitchen.
The man’s injuries are not thought to be serious.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Detectives treating blaze as suspicious
- Teenager dies after being hit by train
- Cameron tells Eastbourne council: Spend £2 million how you want
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Residents association given permission to challenge council over fracking permission
Comments are closed on this article.