Man rescued from late-night Worthing flat fire

First published in News
Last updated
by

A man has been taken to hospital after being rescued from a late night flat fire.

Firefighters were called to the Madeira Avenue property, in Worthing, shortly before midnight last night (February 25).

The man, who is thought to be in his early thirties, was rescued and taken to hospital with smoke inhalation.

An East Sussex Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said that the blaze was started accidently in the kitchen.

The man’s injuries are not thought to be serious.

See the latest news headlines from The Argus:

More news from The Argus

Follow @brightonargus

The Argus: Daily Echo on Facebook - facebook.com/southerndailyecho Like us on Facebook

The Argus: Google+ Add us to your circles on Google+

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree