Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man rescued from late-night Worthing flat fire
A man has been taken to hospital after being rescued from a late night flat fire.
Firefighters were called to the Madeira Avenue property, in Worthing, shortly before midnight last night (February 25).
The man, who is thought to be in his early thirties, was rescued and taken to hospital with smoke inhalation.
An East Sussex Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said that the blaze was started accidently in the kitchen.
The man’s injuries are not thought to be serious.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Caught on camera: Driver's foul-mouthed tirade at Eastbourne cyclist
- Tributes paid to Lisa Watling, 28, who died following car crash
- A27 crash near Shoreham causing delays
- Brighton jewellery designer runs marathon after double lung transplant
- Elephants can identify human tribes by voice - and prefer women and children
Comments are closed on this article.