Police discovered a drugs factory in Brighton yesterday (February 25).
Officers attended Lynchet Close at noon and found a cannabis factory.
Two people have been arrested.
A 32-year-old woman has been arrested for theft and cultivation of drugs and a 50-year-old man on suspicion of cultivating drugs.
They remained in custody on Monday at 5.30pm.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Widow brands fake paramedic 'the devil incarnate'
- Predator who raped a man and a woman on the same night jailed for 20 years
- Polegate councillor appears in court charged with attempted murder of wife
- Councillor in court over attempted murder of his wife
- Families fear Portslade playground has been 'forgotten’ by Brighton and Hove City Councillors