Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Send in questions for anti-fracking campaigner Vanessa Vine
10:48am Tuesday 30th July 2013 in News
Sussex is now on the front line of the controversial fracking revolution.
The ‘Battle of Balcombe’ continues to rage on as anti-fracking protestors stand defiant against drilling company Cuadrilla, who now want to start drilling for shale gas in the sedate village.
This week’s Your Interview features high-profile anti-fracking campaigner Vanessa Vine, founder of Frack Free Sussex.
On Cuadrilla, she’s previously said: "They have underestimated the local resistance. They will have a big fight on their hands.
"Fracking threatens to contaminate our water and our air, and the roads are not suitable for the tankers. We do not need to take more fossil fuels out of the ground – we need to invest in clean renewable technology."
Do you want to challenge Vanessa's views? Or maybe you want to know more about the fracking process?
Send in your questions for Vanessa by commenting below, emailing email@example.com or by calling 01273 544 682.
The interview will be published on Friday.
- £30m redevelopment plans revealed for two Sussex hospitals
- New map reveals 20mph zone for Brighton and Hove
- Phoenix the cat from Arundel survives tumble dryer trip
- Next year's Pride looks to go international with Freedom to Live theme
- Fire service to slash budget by almost a fifth in five years - but plans discussed in private
Comments are closed on this article.