Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Bus passenger attacked in Brighton centre
3:24pm Monday 9th December 2013 in News
A bus passenger was punched repeatedly in the face in a street attack as he waited outside a shopping centre.
An 18-year-old man from Shoreham was waiting at a bus stop outside Churchill Square in Brighton when he was approached by a group of young men who stole his phone at around 1am on Saturday morning.
He was then set upon suffering a blow of punches to his face which broke his jaw.
Sussex Police are now looking for a group of “three or four skinny boys” aged between 14 and 16-years-old and wearing hooded tops.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 105 of 7/12.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.