Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man taken to hospital following Eastbourne flat fire
9:40am Sunday 15th December 2013 in News
A MAN was rescued after a fire broke out in this flat this morning.
Firefighters were called to a building in Howard Square just before 5am.
The man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation before being taken to Eastbourne District General Hospital.
The cause of the fire is being investigated but is believed to have started accidentally.
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Woman died after running into sea "impulsively"
- Missing Bexhill schoolboy returns home safe
- Green council accused of allowing recycling rates to plummet
- Hygiene blow for restaurant year after rat closure
Comments are closed on this article.