Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man taken to hospital following Eastbourne flat fire
9:40am Sunday 15th December 2013 in News
A MAN was rescued after a fire broke out in this flat this morning.
Firefighters were called to a building in Howard Square just before 5am.
The man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation before being taken to Eastbourne District General Hospital.
The cause of the fire is being investigated but is believed to have started accidentally.
- Ferry crossing closure could cost 500 jobs
- Rain of Biblical proportions forces Jesus to wear anorak
- Parking restrictions will 'damage trade'
- Protesters rally against plan for 100 new homes
- Man given emergency first aid after fire in pub
Comments are closed on this article.