Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man taken to hospital following Eastbourne flat fire
9:40am Sunday 15th December 2013 in News
A MAN was rescued after a fire broke out in this flat this morning.
Firefighters were called to a building in Howard Square just before 5am.
The man was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation before being taken to Eastbourne District General Hospital.
The cause of the fire is being investigated but is believed to have started accidentally.
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
Comments are closed on this article.