Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Purrfect presents for cats at Haywards Heath hotel
10:20am Sunday 22nd December 2013 in News
A feline hotel has endeavoured to give its kitty clients a purr-fect Christmas gift.
Staff at the Longcroft Luxury Cat Hotel, Lindfield near Haywards Heath, have been putting out Christmas stockings for cats staying over the festive season.
Longcroft markets itself as the world’s first five-star luxury cat hotels, dedicated to giving feline guests a premium cattery experience.
Their purring patrons can be provided with the likes of designer cat beds, individually decorated bedroom suites, grooming services, team members whose sole job is to entertain them and gourmet cat food.
An exclusive “A la Cat” menu includes such mouth-watering delicacies as ethically farmed Yellowfin tuna, free range chicken and shrimp terrine.
- Elephants can identify human tribes by voice - and prefer women and children
- Brighton hospital trust tells staff to keep quiet
- Brighton man tells of smoke grenade horror
- Talking Point: Have you encountered abuse on the roads?
- Petition calls on Government to refuse i360 loan
Comments are closed on this article.