Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Flooding causes Uckfield train services to be cancelled
11:24am Sunday 22nd December 2013 in News
Trains have been cancelled after flooidng on the line.
Flooding in the Crowborough area means trains are unable to run between Uckfield and Oxted.
Rail replacement buses are being run between these stations extending journey times by up to 30 minutes.
- Bottles and paint thrown from squat at Brighton church
- Cyclist fighting for life following Brighton seafront bus shelter crash
- Bradley Murdoch reportedly drops appeal following conviction for murdering Peter Falconio
- Hand grenade discovered in garden
- Brighton and Hove one of UK's least affordable places to live
Comments are closed on this article.