Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Worthing Pier falls victim to the weather again
2:00pm Friday 27th December 2013 in News
Worthing Pier has been shut due to strong winds.
The pier also had to shut earlier this week as gale force winds and heavy rain battered Sussex.
The Met Office conitnues to have a severe weather warning for the south east today until 9pm.
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.