Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Worthing Pier falls victim to the weather again
2:00pm Friday 27th December 2013 in News
Worthing Pier has been shut due to strong winds.
The pier also had to shut earlier this week as gale force winds and heavy rain battered Sussex.
The Met Office conitnues to have a severe weather warning for the south east today until 9pm.
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.