Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Worthing Pier falls victim to the weather again
2:00pm Friday 27th December 2013 in News
Worthing Pier has been shut due to strong winds.
The pier also had to shut earlier this week as gale force winds and heavy rain battered Sussex.
The Met Office conitnues to have a severe weather warning for the south east today until 9pm.
- Parking restrictions will 'damage trade'
- Protesters rally against plan for 100 new homes
- Man given emergency first aid after fire in pub
- Homes flooded by burst water main
- UPDATE: Passion of the Christ going ahead
Comments are closed on this article.