Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Bad weather closes Worthing Pier
11:40am Monday 30th December 2013 in News
Strong winds and rain have meant Worthing Pier has had to be closed.
Adur and Worthing councils announced this morning the pier would be shut for safety reasons.
It also reminded people to take care on the coast during the bad weather.
The pier had to close several times last week due to the wild weather.
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Appeal for witnesses after two men are attacked in Hastings
- Suspected burglars arrested after detectives tracks them to stolen car
- Investigation launched following violent incidents in Worthing
Comments are closed on this article.