Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Bad weather closes Worthing Pier
11:40am Monday 30th December 2013 in News
Strong winds and rain have meant Worthing Pier has had to be closed.
Adur and Worthing councils announced this morning the pier would be shut for safety reasons.
It also reminded people to take care on the coast during the bad weather.
The pier had to close several times last week due to the wild weather.
- Update: Lights back on in Preston Circus
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
- Man, 22, critically ill after plunging through barn roof
- Sussex schoolchildren celebrate World Book Day
- Flasher caught after victim snaps him on mobile
Comments are closed on this article.