Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Delays on Brighton to London mainline following electrical problem
7:21am Friday 3rd January 2014 in News
Delays are expected on the Brighton to London mainline this morning (January 3) following an electrical problem.
The power fault at South Croydon is affecting rail travel between Gatwick and East Croydon.
First Capital Connect, Southern and Gatwick Express services are all facing delays. A spokesman for Southern, said: “Services between South Croydon and East Croydon are subject to delay, alteration and possible cancellation owing to an electrical problem in the South Croydon area.
“At present one of two London - Bound lines are currently blocked.”
The delays come just a day after the annual rail price hike.
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.