Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Delays on Brighton to London mainline following electrical problem
Updated 10:55am Friday 3rd January 2014 in News
Delays are expected on the Brighton to London mainline this morning (January 3) following an electrical problem.
The power fault at South Croydon is affecting rail travel between Gatwick and East Croydon.
First Capital Connect, Southern and Gatwick Express services are all facing delays. A spokesman for Southern, said: “Services between South Croydon and East Croydon are subject to delay, alteration and possible cancellation owing to an electrical problem in the South Croydon area.
“At present one of two London - Bound lines are currently blocked.”
The delays come just a day after the annual rail price hike.
- Conservatives choose former police chief for Hove MP candidate
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Arcade left gutted by blaze at 140-year-old venue
- Former PCSO found guilty of stealing from passengers at Gatwick Airport
- Man left with cuts and bruises after being attacked in front of his wife and children
- Man left with broken eye socket after being attacked by two men
Comments are closed on this article.