A 22-year-old man arrested on suspicion of the murder of a 55-year-old house sitter has been released on police bail.
The man was arrested on Tuesday after Valerie Graves was found dead in a house in Smugglers Lane in Bosham on Monday December 30.
She and other members of her family had been house sitting while the owners were away over Christmas.
The man has been given conditional bail until Tuesday February 17.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over