Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man bailed over Bosham house sitter murder
7:54am Friday 17th January 2014 in News
A 22-year-old man arrested on suspicion of the murder of a 55-year-old house sitter has been released on police bail.
The man was arrested on Tuesday after Valerie Graves was found dead in a house in Smugglers Lane in Bosham on Monday December 30.
She and other members of her family had been house sitting while the owners were away over Christmas.
The man has been given conditional bail until Tuesday February 17.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.