Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man bailed over Bosham house sitter murder
7:54am Friday 17th January 2014 in News
A 22-year-old man arrested on suspicion of the murder of a 55-year-old house sitter has been released on police bail.
The man was arrested on Tuesday after Valerie Graves was found dead in a house in Smugglers Lane in Bosham on Monday December 30.
She and other members of her family had been house sitting while the owners were away over Christmas.
The man has been given conditional bail until Tuesday February 17.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- VIDEO: Scooter rider caught on camera on the pavement and narrowly avoiding crash
- A drone’s eye view of the crumbling West Pier
- Sussex care home bills 'going unpaid'
- Footbaaaa-ll is a game of ewe halves
- Open air theatre dream gets council support - but red tape delays final approval
Comments are closed on this article.