Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Fog rolls in over Sussex
8:18am Tuesday 21st January 2014 in News
Sussex woke up to a thick layer of fog this morning.
The fog had been forecast by the Met Office yesterday, with a yellow severe weather warning in place.
But it appears the warnings were heeded with police and fire crews reporting a quiet night with no serious crashes so far.
There were reports of a minor crash at the Southeram Roundabout near Lewes this morning but police had no further details.
But traffic was moving slowly as drivers cuatiously made their way through the patches of fog.
If you have a photo of foggy Sussex send it to email@example.com
- Friend describes teen fairground ride horror
- Funding boost for tennis club
- Four men wanted after aggravated burglary
- Teenager attacked while playing football
- Sports clubs targeted by burglars
Comments are closed on this article.