Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Fog rolls in over Sussex
Updated 12:15pm Tuesday 21st January 2014 in News
Sussex woke up to a thick layer of fog this morning.
The fog had been forecast by the Met Office yesterday, with a yellow severe weather warning in place.
But it appears the warnings were heeded with police and fire crews reporting a quiet night with no serious crashes so far.
There were reports of a minor crash at the Southeram Roundabout near Lewes this morning but police had no further details.
But traffic was moving slowly as drivers cuatiously made their way through the patches of fog.
If you have a photo of foggy Sussex send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Firefighters scale down Eastbourne Pier operation as police appeal for witnesses
- Power cut affecting Brighton seafront businesses
- Pensioner dies after falling from seventh floor of block of flats
- Drunk foreign students ‘put themselves at risk’
- Road chase ends with stolen car crashing into Sussex Police vehicle
Comments are closed on this article.