Sussex woke up to a thick layer of fog this morning.
The fog had been forecast by the Met Office yesterday, with a yellow severe weather warning in place.
But it appears the warnings were heeded with police and fire crews reporting a quiet night with no serious crashes so far.
There were reports of a minor crash at the Southeram Roundabout near Lewes this morning but police had no further details.
But traffic was moving slowly as drivers cuatiously made their way through the patches of fog.
If you have a photo of foggy Sussex send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fears grow for missing teenage girl
- MP's warning on new 'severe' terror alert
- Company given £15,000 fine for asbestos work
- Pensioner hit over the head with crowbar
- VIDEO: Thieves raid ‘Aladdin’s cave’ of wine for £20,000 of posh plonk