Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woodingdean pensioner injured after being hit by lorry
9:27am Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
An 89-year-old man has suffered a serious leg injury after being hit by a lorry in a city centre.
Emergency services were called to West Street in Brighton close to the Clock Tower junction at 4.20pm yesterday after the Woodingdean pensioner was involved in the accident with a lorry.
He is now recovering at the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton in a serious but currently not-life threatening condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org serial 897 of 22/1.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.