Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woodingdean pensioner injured after being hit by lorry
9:27am Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
An 89-year-old man has suffered a serious leg injury after being hit by a lorry in a city centre.
Emergency services were called to West Street in Brighton close to the Clock Tower junction at 4.20pm yesterday after the Woodingdean pensioner was involved in the accident with a lorry.
He is now recovering at the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton in a serious but currently not-life threatening condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com serial 897 of 22/1.
- Father’s says block of flats is riddled with bugs
- Jailed sex attacker was "a real danger to lone women"
- Burglary victim: ‘I thought I was going to be killed’
- Anger at ‘sexist’ beauty range on sale at M&S
- New bus route can reconnect rural villages
Comments are closed on this article.