Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woodingdean pensioner injured after being hit by lorry
9:27am Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
An 89-year-old man has suffered a serious leg injury after being hit by a lorry in a city centre.
Emergency services were called to West Street in Brighton close to the Clock Tower junction at 4.20pm yesterday after the Woodingdean pensioner was involved in the accident with a lorry.
He is now recovering at the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton in a serious but currently not-life threatening condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org serial 897 of 22/1.
- Ferry crossing closure could cost 500 jobs
- Your Charities: mother launches epilepsy charity
- Scammers hit nine people in just one day
- Ex-gangster "terrorised" by 66-year-old woman
- The delicious taste of spring at the food and drink festival
Comments are closed on this article.