An 89-year-old man has suffered a serious leg injury after being hit by a lorry in a city centre.
Emergency services were called to West Street in Brighton close to the Clock Tower junction at 4.20pm yesterday after the Woodingdean pensioner was involved in the accident with a lorry.
He is now recovering at the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton in a serious but currently not-life threatening condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org serial 897 of 22/1.
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services
- Teen arrested over pensioner attack
- Publisher denies creditors’ claims
- ‘Blinding’ lights disturb families