Footage of killed artist Valerie Graves has been released by Sussex Police as part of a Crimewatch appeal.
The 55-year-old was found dead in a house on December 30 in Bosham she was looking after.
Police believe she was bludgeoned to death with a steel hammer and have asked anyone who may have lost a distinctive red and black handled claw hammer to come forward.
Anyone with infomormation is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or Crimewatch on 0500 600 600.
See the footage:
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- A27 blocked after accident near Falmer
- Bingo ejects Tourette’s sufferer over Savile shout
- Firefighters called to burning portable toilet seat
- Work needed at hospitals after mixed patients' report