Footage of killed artist Valerie Graves has been released by Sussex Police as part of a Crimewatch appeal.
The 55-year-old was found dead in a house on December 30 in Bosham she was looking after.
Police believe she was bludgeoned to death with a steel hammer and have asked anyone who may have lost a distinctive red and black handled claw hammer to come forward.
Anyone with infomormation is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or Crimewatch on 0500 600 600.
See the footage:
- Firefighters tackling major blaze in Brighton
- First step in £35million scheme for Corn Exchange and Studio Theatre
- Guns and machete found in pond by dog
- Pain cured on a limb and a prayer
- Trying to tackle loneliness