Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
VIDEO: Footage of killed artist Valerie Graves, found in Bosham house, released
11:57am Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
Footage of killed artist Valerie Graves has been released by Sussex Police as part of a Crimewatch appeal.
The 55-year-old was found dead in a house on December 30 in Bosham she was looking after.
Police believe she was bludgeoned to death with a steel hammer and have asked anyone who may have lost a distinctive red and black handled claw hammer to come forward.
Anyone with infomormation is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or Crimewatch on 0500 600 600.
See the footage:
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.