Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Trains between Brighton and Hove delayed due to dangerous tree
Updated 5:31pm Friday 24th January 2014 in News
Trains between Hove and Brighton are set to be disrupted until about 4.30pm as engineers try to remove a tree.
The offending tree is in danger of falling onto the railway line between the two stations and so the line will be blocked while work is carried out.
Some services will be diverted via Preston Park to access Brighton, some services will be started / terminated at Hove and some of the shuttle services between Hove and Brighton will be cancelled.
Journey times may be extended by up to 10 minutes according to Network Rail.
- Flooded residents told: Don't blame it on the drains
- Pensioner's car mounts pavement, hits pedestrian and crashes into road sign
- Violence spike did not occur during World Cup – Sussex Police
- Huge step for i360 as first ground is broken
- Victims told to choose the punishment for their tormentors
Comments are closed on this article.