Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Talking point: Should party houses be banned?
11:09am Thursday 30th January 2014 in News
Distraught neighbours have recounted horror stories of living next to party houses in Brighton and Hove.
We want to know if you think they should be banned from the city.
Are they a blight on the city and a nuisance to residents we could do without?
Or do they bring in vital money into the local economy.
Have your say below.
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
Comments are closed on this article.