Distraught neighbours have recounted horror stories of living next to party houses in Brighton and Hove.
We want to know if you think they should be banned from the city.
Are they a blight on the city and a nuisance to residents we could do without?
Or do they bring in vital money into the local economy.
Have your say below.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week