Distraught neighbours have recounted horror stories of living next to party houses in Brighton and Hove.
We want to know if you think they should be banned from the city.
Are they a blight on the city and a nuisance to residents we could do without?
Or do they bring in vital money into the local economy.
Have your say below.
- Plane makes emergency landing at Gatwick Airport
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- VIDEO: Fire hit garage gutted by flames
- UKIP could target Tory’s Sussex seat
- £16 profit for My Little Pony nine-hour lectures