Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Talking point: Should party houses be banned?
11:09am Thursday 30th January 2014 in News
Distraught neighbours have recounted horror stories of living next to party houses in Brighton and Hove.
We want to know if you think they should be banned from the city.
Are they a blight on the city and a nuisance to residents we could do without?
Or do they bring in vital money into the local economy.
Have your say below.
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Appeal for witnesses after two men are attacked in Hastings
- Suspected burglars arrested after detectives tracks them to stolen car
- Investigation launched following violent incidents in Worthing
Comments are closed on this article.