Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man, 20, charged with firearms offences following raid
A 21-year-old has been charged with firearms offences following a raid.
Jobless Liam Hussey, of Parkway, Crawley, has been charged with possession of a prohibited weapon and possession of ammunition without a certificate, both offences contrary to the Firearms Act 1968.
Hussey appeared at Crawley Magistrates’ Court on January 20, and was remanded in custody to appear at Lewes Crown Court on February 13.
A police spokesman said: “In the early hours of January 19, detectives from Sussex Police executed a search warrant at an address in Parkway, Crawley.
“The search led to the recovery of a revolver and six rounds of ammunition. Police Firearms Officers also attended and ensured that the weapon was made safe.”
- Man jailed for cutting off puppy's tail
- Four women fight outside pub
- Elderly woman receives 285 scam letters in six months
- Man charged with careless driving over A27 crash
- Sea Life Centre treats 100 children to mark milestone
Comments are closed on this article.