A traditional feast of haggis, neeps and tatties has raised more than £80,000 for charity.
The annual Burns Night celebration organised by wholesaler Palmer and Harvey was held at The Grand in Brighton and attracted more than 250 tartan-clad revellers.
The Hove-based firm, their suppliers and guests joined together in raising a toast to Scotland’s favourite poet, including representatives from the event’s main sponsors Mars, Mondelez, JTI, PepsiCo, Britvic, Wrigley and Coca-Cola Enterprises.
The event capped another successful 12 months of fundraising by the firm for Grocery Aid following a London-to-Paris bike ride, which raised almost £120,000.
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- Public park is occupied by travellers