Driver in serious condition after car collides with bus in Mark Cross near Crowborough (From The Argus)
Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Driver in serious condition after car collides with bus in Mark Cross near Crowborough
10:10am Monday 3rd February 2014 in News
A motorist is in a serious condition after a car and bus collided at Mark Cross near Crowborough.
The crash happened on the A67 at Mark Cross, at the junction with the B2100, at 7.10am today (Monday, February 3).
The man driving the Renault saloon car was taken by air ambulance to Kings College Hospital in South London in what was initially assessed as a serious condition.
Six passengers on the bus were slightly hurt and received treatment at the scene.
Anyone who saw what happened is asked to contact Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting Operation Mangrove.
The A267 was closed and drivers were being advised to avoid the area if possible.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.