A motorist is in a serious condition after a car and bus collided at Mark Cross near Crowborough.
The crash happened on the A67 at Mark Cross, at the junction with the B2100, at 7.10am today (Monday, February 3).
The man driving the Renault saloon car was taken by air ambulance to Kings College Hospital in South London in what was initially assessed as a serious condition.
Six passengers on the bus were slightly hurt and received treatment at the scene.
Anyone who saw what happened is asked to contact Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Operation Mangrove.
The A267 was closed and drivers were being advised to avoid the area if possible.
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Travellers move on to St Helen's Park in Hangleton
- Chancellor announces major theatre boost on Brighton stage
- VIDEO: Nearly 2,000 bottles of wine stolen from Shoreham shop
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services